• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Member from Massachusetts

P
Jan 30, 2019
Massachusetts
Hi thanks for allowing me to become a member here! I am new to the snowmobiling world. I purchased a couple used skidoo MXZs fro my son and i to get into the sport together. One is a 2003 MXZ 800 Rev Sport and the other is a 2004 MXZ 600 HO XRS, both of these machines seem to be run great, although we have not had much snow around my area to get any long rides in. I also recently purchased a 2005 Polaris Fusion 900, I knew about all the issues before hand, I got it for a very good deal I thought , only paid $1000.00, I will be looking for advice on this sled for sure, as I am having issues getting it to start now, but that is something to discuss in one of the other forums.

Thanks Again![/PHP][/PHP]

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Hi thanks for allowing me to become a member here! I am new to the snowmobiling world. I purchased a couple used skidoo MXZs fro my son and i to get into the sport together. One is a 2003 MXZ 800 Rev Sport and the other is a 2004 MXZ 600 HO XRS, both of these machines seem to be run great, although we have not had much snow around my area to get any long rides in. I also recently purchased a 2005 Polaris Fusion 900, I knew about all the issues before hand, I got it for a very good deal I thought , only paid $1000.00, I will be looking for advice on this sled for sure, as I am having issues getting it to start now, but that is something to discuss in one of the other forums.

Thanks Again![/PHP][/PHP]

Welcome aboard. I'm a Masshole living in Oregon . . GO PATS!

Premium Features