• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I see all the hype about this s36 kit for the new sleds.....anyone ever narrow a zx ?

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
I am playing with my first sled and learning so much here from you guys. I read alot about this s 36 kit for the xp chassis. I was kicking around the idea of narrowing the old zx. anyone have any thoughts or know of someone who has played around with these pigs? next year might get myself a new sled but for now i am stuck with this 800 x

i see you are still running the older skis i also switched to simmons and made a tremendous improvement, i also started with same basic sled (summit) and 136 in. 3 years ago, now a loaner sled, i still like to try it in differant snow and amazed as it sidehills great but after going to 04 rev and newer not going back to old chassis.
also never try an xm 154 either or yours will be a nice loaner sled also.

P
Nov 24, 2009
Gatineau, QC
Do you have any side pictures of your sled showing the polaris seat? I did the same as you but had to make new plastics to cover the sides. Doesn't look so good on mine but yours looks good. I just want to see what you did different. Thanks

Premium Features