• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

740 Union bay! SOOOOOOO CLOSE !

I think would have it for sale for ever at $6K Problem with our older sleds, is they are older. You can get a pretty sweet REV for $6K. Hell, I'd be lucky to get $4500 for mine, all freshly powdercoated even. I have way more into it that I'll ever get out. Unfortunately, older modded sleds are best parted out. even at that, your only looking at about $1600 for the complete 740 :(
I don't think I'll ever sell my sled. It will just end up as backup sled maybe? I may part it out though. I NEED an XP to modify LOL

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
its just under 6 pounds afted i driled out of the vents, and with the custom part on it i think it came in at under 8 pounds.

Ya thats the ***** about our old mods, iam .................. ****! IDK!!

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
I think would have it for sale for ever at $6K Problem with our older sleds, is they are older. You can get a pretty sweet REV for $6K. Hell, I'd be lucky to get $4500 for mine, all freshly powdercoated even. I have way more into it that I'll ever get out. Unfortunately, older modded sleds are best parted out. even at that, your only looking at about $1600 for the complete 740 :(
I don't think I'll ever sell my sled. It will just end up as backup sled maybe? I may part it out though. I NEED an XP to modify LOL

Iam looking into a trade for like a quad or something but even that is not that easy!!

SHEEEEESH!!:(

M
Jan 6, 2010
Butte MT
ok thanks i got a real good deal i payed 1200 for mine with a bad crank and and got it all fixed from the crank up for 600 i also put an m10 suspension with fox shocks i will get a pic one of these days soon. any luck on the needles and nozzles i seen your jet sizes thank you!

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
ok thanks i got a real good deal i payed 1200 for mine with a bad crank and and got it all fixed from the crank up for 600 i also put an m10 suspension with fox shocks i will get a pic one of these days soon. any luck on the needles and nozzles i seen your jet sizes thank you!

Good deal!!

ill check on those 2 things for you!;)

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
salepicsforsled004.jpg

salepicsforsled002.jpg

Theres lots more here!
http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/ss20/740unionbay/?action=view&current=salepicsforsled002.jpg

Premium Features