• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017s - Any rumors?

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thinking about checking a new sled this spring and am planning on heading to the Expo to get a peek at them.

I don't see too much changing other than BNG, but who knows?

Any spy photos out there yet? :eyebrows:

J
Jul 18, 2014
Im sure there is a fleet of 'pilot sleds' up there in the great white north (Canada) being tested. they will release end of february like usual im guessing.

The rumors ive all heard the past month have been -new-new-new product....

I will be shocked if we dont see a new chassie

Smoke Show

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2008
Fort Nelson, BC
Im sure there is a fleet of 'pilot sleds' up there in the great white north (Canada) being tested. they will release end of february like usual im guessing.

The rumors ive all heard the past month have been -new-new-new product....

I will be shocked if we dont see a new chassie

i'd be surprised if they change the chassis. I thought they would release a new motor first. maybe the axys is forcing their hand a bit?

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I am totally happy with the current powerplant in the Doo but I would love it if they could shed some weight! I am due for a new sled next season as well. Been on a Doo since 96 (with the exception of one year on a turbo Yami). I am really hoping they can lighten it up a bit or I may have to consider an Axys. Can't believe i just said that! :face-icon-small-blu

Been riding my snowbike more than my sled due to the fun factor of the bike and where I can go on it, but still need a sled for those chest deep pow days!

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
with the amount of new carry over sleds out there I'd be surprised if they release anything!

...and lack of snow. Not getting much over here in Montana. Seems like the North west is getting lots of good stuff but according to Snotel, we are still in the 80% or less of normal. Hard to get excited about a product in your garage that you can't ride.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
...and lack of snow. Not getting much over here in Montana. Seems like the North west is getting lots of good stuff but according to Snotel, we are still in the 80% or less of normal. Hard to get excited about a product in your garage that you can't ride.

At least you can still bash poo cause your doo hasn't broke down yet!:face-icon-small-sho

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon

That was the north west last season.
This season they said its like 130% of normal for December ( at mount bachelor anyway ).

guess the snow has a mind of its own.

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
At least you can still bash poo cause your doo hasn't broke down yet!:face-icon-small-sho

Well considering my Pro made it 20 miles before it needed injectors and my Scud has about 115 and needs nothing but oil and gas. I'd say it was a good change so far. Sorry if I hurt your feelings sledheader. I had crappy luck with Pro8 motors and by the forums here it appears 40% of everyone else owning one did too. But I am the first to admit the Pro and now probably the Axys chassis are awesome chassis. Guess I am just not allowed to have an opinion contrary to the masses on the Pro forum. Reminds me of the LGBT crap. You can only have an opinion if your opinion is for it. Other wise your bigot and a hater.

BTW: Snowest already knows what is coming next year. They are riding the 17's right now.

Last edited:

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Well considering my Pro made it 20 miles before it needed injectors and my Scud has about 115 and needs nothing but oil and gas. I'd say it was a good change so far. Sorry if I hurt your feelings sledheader. I had crappy luck with Pro8 motors and by the forums here it appears 40% of everyone else owning one did too. But I am the first to admit the Pro and now probably the Axys chassis are awesome chassis. Guess I am just not allowed to have an opinion contrary to the masses on the Pro forum. Reminds me of the LGBT crap. You can only have an opinion if your opinion is for it. Other wise your bigot and a hater.

Lol I'm just givin you crap man. I don't care what you or joe blow down the street likes.

I just figure if snowmobiler can come stir up the Poo guys, I can stir you guys up:juggle:

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Last time doo had the big rebates and 0% down 0 APR and etc was 2012. Then snow check season came and XM was announced. Expecting something new for sure, besides BNG

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
Lighter hood and can, better intake, stronger Rails and spindles and slightly weaker A-arms better shocks and a belt drive would be nice.

Premium Features