• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pidd power up kit blowing fuses

TDR

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2012
I installed the CV customs harness along with a lightweight battery tonight on my 850 and when I turn the key on, the gauge doesnt light up. Anyone else run into this issue? Was it something wired wrong on the machine?
Did you figure out the issue?

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
If anyone is interested I ended up finding all of the components to make a copy of this modified harness. I am going to be making 20 to start and if there is continued interest I will continue to make the harness for the 850. If anyone is interested send me a PM or you’d an go to https://cvcustoms.com/collections/polaris/products/850-axys-pidd-power-up-cable for more details. I haven’t received the ring terminals for the battery connections or the circuit breaker cover yet but I expect to have those by the end of the week.

7f94c8cfdd4e2d771bae8b2a45018e7f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered this just a couple days ago and its already here and looks great. Going to instal it tonight. Thanks!

TDR

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2012
Question

If anyone is interested I ended up finding all of the components to make a copy of this modified harness. I am going to be making 20 to start and if there is continued interest I will continue to make the harness for the 850. If anyone is interested send me a PM or you’d an go to https://cvcustoms.com/collections/polaris/products/850-axys-pidd-power-up-cable for more details. I haven’t received the ring terminals for the battery connections or the circuit breaker cover yet but I expect to have those by the end of the week.

7f94c8cfdd4e2d771bae8b2a45018e7f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Cole. Will the battery charge using your harness?

Premium Features