• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Were doomed! Cat figured out how to sidehill.

T
Nov 23, 2013
Why exactly are you "doomed" ? or would imply such a thing?
Most manufacturers these days are striving to make their mountain sled handle as good as the Polaris.. but pretty much all other aspects of the Polaris are not important. So I guess from a Polaris stand point you are kind of doomed in a way. Carry on..

Did you actually watch the video?

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Sorry for trying to poke some fun before the snow flys.
That guy would take out all trees I ride in, but I will hand it to him...He sure can Dangle! Plus, he has some big whoha's. I think if he rolls it, it'll take more than a ski pull to get him out.
For the record, "Arctic" cats can pull a side hill too, so no hating needed.

Last edited:

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Looks a little heavy in the front, it looks like it is kind of plowing. I wonder if that is the electric start model, I would hate to pull that over when it's cold. Lol

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Originally Posted by [B said:
Motorbreath_[/B]
Why exactly are you "doomed" ? or would imply such a thing?
Most manufacturers these days are striving to make their mountain sled handle as good as the Polaris.. but pretty much all other aspects of the Polaris are not important. So I guess from a Polaris stand point you are kind of doomed in a way. Carry on..

just hope a track doesn't come unglued if he hit a rock?:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features