• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KPA 2860 parts

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Does anyone know where I can get a new center section. I have oil in my exhaust housing. This is NOT a self-lube turbo. I tried to call TSS to see if they had any parts. No answer... imagine that! I have emailed KPA. Silber maybe? Does anyone know of any Canadian suppliers for KPA?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Most motorsport dealers are closed on Mondays. Imagine that.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Does anyone know where I can get a new center section. I have oil in my exhaust housing. This is NOT a self-lube turbo. I tried to call TSS to see if they had any parts. No answer... imagine that! I have emailed KPA. Silber maybe? Does anyone know of any Canadian suppliers for KPA?

Hey Bendy - I *think* we can get you taken care of. Drop me an email. Jeff@silberturbos.com

880summitxrs

Lifetime Membership
Aug 1, 2009
Call silber and they will take care of you
I had a new center shaft in less than a weak!

P
Dec 30, 2010
Nelson BC
My KPA always seems to have oil in the exhaust/and intake (and will pour out oil smoke if sled is rolled over) - but still seems so spin smooth - should I replace the center section? How do you know when it is bad?

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
I was told by Dave to run it. He said he'd sell me one... but he'd feel bad 'cause I didn't need it. I told him... "Like there's a pool in the exhaust housing from it sitting"! He said it was normal. I'm an Auto tech. In my World... that turbo gets replaced... or that Cummins is gonna run away on ya!

ccat

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Hey Bendy. Are you happy with your TSS turbo? Is it pump gas? Pull and go? Redline controller? I'm looking at the non ic kit for my axys. Brandon told me they have a few left in stock. I guess they're getting out of the sled game once all their products are sold. Thanks.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
I was told by Dave to run it. He said he'd sell me one... but he'd feel bad 'cause I didn't need it. I told him... "Like there's a pool in the exhaust housing from it sitting"! He said it was normal. I'm an Auto tech. In my World... that turbo gets replaced... or that Cummins is gonna run away on ya!

Probably because they dead head the turbo correct (no drain)? so it ends up in the exhaust and intake cause the oil has to go somewhere.

Premium Features