• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP pipe, non-SLP can? 2015 Pro 800

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Ok, I believe I have done my due diligence searching to see what kind of issues or success people have had using an SLP pipe on an otherwise-stock Pro 800 with a non-SLP can. I am not looking to gain HP, just looking to not lose HP and rideability. Sled will have a power commander controller on it, either the PC5 or PCFC with SLP's pipe map in it.

I do not have the SLP can that goes with the pipe available to me (is it the same can that they sell separately? It was not in the IQ, but is for the Axys I believe, just don't know about the PRO).

What I do have is the stock can, or a Skinz Ultra-Q can. Might be able to pick up an SLP standalone can (easier to find than a can designed for the pipe if they are different).

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
What, no-one has any experience doing this? Lots of guys want louder cans, I have to believe people have tried louder cans with the SLP pipe and fuel controller setup...
:juggle:

Feb 12, 2013
What, no-one has any experience doing this? Lots of guys want louder cans, I have to believe people have tried louder cans with the SLP pipe and fuel controller setup...
:juggle:

I had had ran slp pipes several times with success,pv5 or controller is needed,and The slp we’ll not match up to other cans/mufflers without modifying the can well atleast the ones I tried GGB and sno stuff,but slp cans for your pipe should be done a dozen

Premium Features