• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just wondering?

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Haven't really seen any updates on any of the Big Bore builders on here this season. Just wondering what the deal is? Did they just give up on SW or been to busy out testing and riding to be on the forum. I was just curious to how the 850 BB's are panning out?

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
I don't think alot of them know how to clutch them and the words getting out and hurting there orders

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Uh guess I haven't heard about that being an issue. I thought BJ with his adjustable weights was a big hit for fixing everyone's issues in the new p-drive clutch?

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
I have friends that fight that clutch on stock sleds, they even carry heat guns to check there clutchesl

Last edited:
C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
Uh guess I haven't heard about that being an issue. I thought BJ with his adjustable weights was a big hit for fixing everyone's issues in the new p-drive clutch?

SHR was spot on for my setup on the 850. Noticeable difference and hit the RPM's just as he said. He's got my vote!

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
SHR has a 921 on the snow all season this year. Mostly Michigan riding with a couple trips out to Gods country. The customer is VERY happy and everybody that rides it is impressed. We want to make sure we have a reliable product that delivers.

We were testing last June in Cooke.

The real issue is the turbo market has kind of taken over. Orrrrrrr maaayybeeeee a 921 TURBO..... hmmmm

Last edited:
Premium Features