• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bison Nation

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
All last year I said they'd never make Frisco. Not only did they make it, they took it. This year I've been saying the same thing...hopefully with the same outcome!

I didn't become a Bison fan until after I graduated...from NDSU. lol. Now I hardly miss a game (from the comfort of my couch.)

Sent from a Mobile Telephonic Contraption.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I am a bandwagon jumper.
Only reason I'm a fan is because a local team with so much success!
After 4 straight years, anything less than a title will be an "off" season!

D

daldera

Mar 13, 2015
I watch as many games as I can, I went to NDSU just after they went D1 and started to get popular. Let's get 5 in a row!!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I'm headed to frisco 2 year for me it's always a good time hard to believe how many people drive it. Yellow and gold in all local bars there hope they stock up on bud light and Morgan.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Is Carson the real deal? I've only watched him play against SDSU, and he never really came off as NFL 1st or 2nd draft to me... He played good but not really overachieving. Not to mention NDSU has an incredible system which is how they have managed to win 4 years in a row. I hope he doesn't crash and burn in the NFL, but I am not so sure he should be 1st or 2nd pick either.

Premium Features