• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo XM Test ride

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I would like to give a big shout out to Silber turbos for letting us borrow the sled and put some miles on it. sled only has around 180 miles on in the video so she is still in the middle of breakin, so its only gonna get better. straight 91 at 7# of boost, not a single det code all day, and we rode it hard. ~9000 feet in cooke city.

This sled is an absolute blast to ride, it runs so damn smooth all the time, I was always looking for lines to push the sled into and never wondering if it was going to faulter on me. Spent a lot of time lost in the trees loving life.:face-icon-small-coo

here you go!

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I would like to know how they pull off pump gas at 7 psi. I always thought the words "pump gas" and "Etec" were not allowed in the same sentence.......:face-icon-small-dis

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I would like to know how they pull off pump gas at 7 psi. I always thought the words "pump gas" and "Etec" were not allowed in the same sentence.......:face-icon-small-dis
pulling intake air from the stock plenum under the hood and the dual injectors in the intae help keep charge temps low and the vaporizing gas help as well. this with proper tuning results in stable cool charge going to the motor, allowing you to run some good boost on pump.

Schanny

Lifetime Membership
Sep 28, 2010
Anything new from guys that have rode one of these? I know its summer but no one has really said a whole lot.....

Schanny

Lifetime Membership
Sep 28, 2010
come on guys?! is this thing good, bad or the sweetest thing ever! I have been meaning to swing over and talk with Justin but duty calls with my job first, but would like to hear the other guys' reports too!!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I got to spend about the entire month of april ripping the sled in video as well as doing some R&D with clutching and turbo sizing. As far as a complete package of sled/power/functionality, the turbo XM is amazing. smooth consistent power, easy to ride chassis, hard to say no to how they come together.

I got to ride in some crusty crap, wet pow and some deep mid winter style fluff all within a few weeks this spring. The thing ran so consistently in all conditions I was very impressed. From the spinning around on the crusty stuff to hood/intake caked in wet pow the sled ran the same.

Premium Features