• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro 1375 Stroker

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
No chit. Thats cool. I've been wanting to see a big triple in a pro. I can't even imagine 400 HP in that chassis. I'd be making sure my life insurance is up to date...lol

L
Jan 29, 2010
Still wondering who made this motor personally, and price range for a exotic project like this?

i still need a mop over here to clean up the drool.

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
Still wondering who made this motor personally, and price range for a exotic project like this?

i still need a mop over here to clean up the drool.

Union Bay Engine ported by Ruth power ,crank made by crank works.

This motor will make ~195 ft lbs of torque at around 8000 RPM.

Here are some more pics,getting close to the pipe stage,very very clean under the hood. The engine actually is perfectly center in the bulkkhead with the center cylinder.

Last edited:

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Is there much clearance behind the carbs against the bulkhead? Who's engine plate is that? and is fastrax still making that one piece head cover? or is it from the old UB days? What modifications are needed to the top half of the crankcase to fit the UB cylinders and who did them? Very cool, looking forward to seeing this go together.

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Is there much clearance behind the carbs against the bulkhead? Who's engine plate is that? and is fastrax still making that one piece head cover? or is it from the old UB days? What modifications are needed to the top half of the crankcase to fit the UB cylinders and who did them? Very cool, looking forward to seeing this go together.

Plate looks to be a power addicition(PAR)

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I think your right, it's upside down and I couldn't figure out what that said. :face-icon-small-blu

J

Jona$

Sep 29, 2012
Sweden
Looks interesting, especially what it cost,what it makes for hp in a bench and the most important, if it will hold :p

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com

Yes carbs have good clearance , I welded a cover over the jackshaft so it does not rub on the intake socks. Fastrax no longer makes the head
]

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Scott, where do you draw the line between impressive and I think I just crapped myself? :face-icon-small-hap Sledstew thanks for the reply. So a guy would have to find an old head somewhere, would fastrax be a good place to start? or do you know of any others? Did fastrax do the case mods for you?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Scott, where do you draw the line between impressive and I think I just crapped myself? :face-icon-small-hap

You can draw it right in the dump in your pants. LMAO. THEN you'll know there is place to draw it.

Premium Features