• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tunnel stiffeners...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Has anyone installed this kit with airframes yet ?
If so did you have to modify anything to get it to fit?
Sledheadd, they should clear any of the tube boards easily, and are easily modded if you prefit them before coating them.....

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
Thanks Mike
Tunnel braces are top notch!! IMHO I had to do a little modifying to get them to fit with the airframe boards, also to get it to work with the mountain addiction gas can.
finally getting around to posting pics.

IMG_1048.jpg IMG_1047.jpg

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hey guys...For those that don't know, I had spine surgery here in july, I just got cleared by the doc for my next surgery..so whats that got to do with you? well..once they do that surgery I am back on the couch till spring,......So if my friends here are wanting braces for their sleds..let me know now..I am going to do one run and done for this season..I haven't even looked at a 15 yet so anyone in anchorage who will let me take a peek with my templates on a 15 155 and 163 let me know..I figure you have until noon oct 5th.. hope everyone has a great season this year..thanks Mike...

Premium Features