• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone want to ride togwotee area 2/1 through 2/5

R
Apr 14, 2015
wisconsin
Called the lodge to get with a group of guided and they are pretty much all booked. Open to dates but would like to stay around those if I can. Only reason togwotee because I was going to stay in Jackson. So I guess I could be open to riding anywhere as long as I can find some lodging. Have all avy gear, also a bca link radio. Also am about 20 hours out. So need a little heads up if I can find someone. Thanks

joshz79

Premium Member
Jan 31, 2008
Traverse City, MI
Called the lodge to get with a group of guided and they are pretty much all booked. Open to dates but would like to stay around those if I can. Only reason togwotee because I was going to stay in Jackson. So I guess I could be open to riding anywhere as long as I can find some lodging. Have all avy gear, also a bca link radio. Also am about 20 hours out. So need a little heads up if I can find someone. Thanks

we have a group of 7 headed to Albany lodge leaving michigan friday the 2nd after work. about 18 hrs for us. Riding 4th-8th. I believe they have a cabin that sleeps 10 rented. prob will split into groups of 4 based on ability. message if your interested I don't think others would mind. age range 20's-40

big-zig

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2009
Minneapolis
riding 1-5feb

three riders. Leaving MN today. Staying at Line Shack tomorrow night thru Feb 5th. Third year in Tog area. Mixed riding but spend more time in trees than climbing chutes.
You are welcome to join us if you wish.

Premium Features