• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody from Gillette know Greg Ficht?

Chapman

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Milford Ia
Anybody from the Gillette area know a Greg Ficht? Might go by Gregory Ficht jr. Sent him money for some sled parts on 12/7 and he claimed to mail them out the next day. A week later I have no parts, and now he will not return phonecalls or emails. After doing some research it looks like he's not going to be winning citizen of the year award any time soon. Not the first time he's ripped anybody off. Just looking to see if anybody knows of him or has been in contact with him.

Chapman

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Milford Ia
Snowmow that's what I found as well. Pretty sad you have to do a background check on anybody before you can buy anything. Didn't use PayPal. Really shot myself in the foot on that one.

Gregory Ficht Jr
9120 force Rd
Gillette Wyoming.

307-670-2323 if anybody wants to give him a jingle to see where my cylinders are at. Or just tell him I want my money back.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Well, you know where he works. Send him another email and a call/voicemail and let him know you'll call his boss and show up at his place of work if he is unwilling to either refund you or send the parts with a tracking number within 24 hours.

P
Nov 26, 2007
Unfortunately, your not the first person i've heard that's been screwed by this guy. He posts ads on vintagesleds on occasion, and i've seen him use a Minnesota address. Con artist

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
You guys Let me know if you wanna come to Gillette and pay him a visit at his job or his house sometime. Big group would be good. Sheriff would probably come along to if wanted.

Chapman

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Milford Ia
You guys Let me know if you wanna come to Gillette and pay him a visit at his job or his house sometime. Big group would be good. Sheriff would probably come along to if wanted.

I'll let you know when we are heading west. Gillette just happens to be on our way to Cooke coincidentally! I think I'll invite Mr Springfield armory to ride along and see if Louisville slugger wants to join as well.

Premium Features