• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which Aftermarket Suspension is best: K-Mod, Timbersled, EZ-Ride, TeamFast?

If you were going to change out the rear suspension, which would you buy??

• KMOD

Votes: 124 33.7%
  • Timbersled

Votes: 111 30.2%
  • EZ-Ryde

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • Team Fast

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • CR Racing

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Racer's Edge

Votes: 23 6.3%
  • Nextech

Votes: 11 3.0%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Last spring my Fox floats weren't rebounding and would occasionally stick down. I finally pulled them to check them out and so far they look alright on the inside. The spherical bearings on the top were froze up, and the lower bar for the front shock was bent a little. Other than those minor issues, my Timbersled has held up fantastic. The only hiccup ive had while riding was my own fault, I blew out a rear wheel when I landed a little sideways. I made it back to the truck, but had to replace the wheel. Oh I also broke one limiter strap, but haven't had an issue since then.

Sent from my Commando

xpx5

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
south dakota
My timbersled performed well but buckled my tunnel ..I called and they said I must have bottomed it out?
Im must ride harder than the average snomobiler I guess

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Its interesting to watch the POLL over the years.
Slowly but surely KMOD is creeping up on Timbersled's numbers.

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
So Im on the KMOD wagon. Kevin can give me dimensions referencing OEM hole locations. However, I don't have an OEM tunnel, and am unsure of where my current suspension is located in relation to this. Any of you KMOD/NYTRO guys got a measurement (edge of bulk head or center of driveshaft and down from top of tunnel) to center of either the OEM hole or the new hole? I don't know anyone who has an OEM one of these I can go measure off of to get this project moving.

S

steve vinot

Feb 20, 2009
Racers edge have one on my powerhouse and have there new one coming for my viper way better then kmod and timbersled

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Why is racers edge and timbersled better than Kmod?

Premium Features