• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

15 pro 800 silber turbo

M
Mar 15, 2019
I swapped a silber external wastegate turbo kit with reflashed ecu. The other the sled I put to stock seems to run fine but mine with turbo wont fire and when it does it dies immediately or will idle too high and die if you touch the throttle like hitting the kill switch. I dont think it's the throttle safety switch as I used a resistor plug that bypasses it for a munster throttle. I swapped obviously the exhaust, air box injectors map sensor coolant hose clutching the hoses in the tank oil lines and the ECU. I dont know if I've missed something as the instructions on silbers website and the one or two videos I saw are different setups. I've taken to the dealer to have it scanned nothing came up and tps seemed fine. I've emailed silber multiple times but the most I got back was have you had it scanned by a dealer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I dont trust any of the three closest dealers to touch my sled after previous experiences.

willjogervais

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW Minnesota
were the sled's the same year that you swapped ecu's? There is a sticker on the ecu which states what color injectors it is programmed for, make sure that the new sled has the correct color injectors for the ecu.

Edit- I just saw that this is for a '15, I'm not sure if they have different injectors like the axys.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Check all wiring connectors, check the pins on the ecu make sure theres no bent ones. Swap ecu with the running sled see if the sled will run with the other ecu in it. 13-15 ECU's are interchangeable with the turbo set up just need to have them flashed for proper injector color and turbo. There isnt really anything with the turbo except the ecu that would cause the sled to not run.

Premium Features