• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris burandt

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
you know cat did this years ago with The Tucker\Morgan thing and maybe just maybe they think having Brett is the ticket for Mt exposure?? Big mistake loosing him as he sold sleds I dont care how you look at it --he sold sleds...Toobadsosad..

OR IS CAT GOING BROKE????

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I heard he had to add a custom horn that went $$$chaching$$$$. That way everytime he gets stuck he can press it.....and remember why he is on a Polaris instead of his Cat

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Good for Chris! You are not young forever and I am sure he made the decision that is best for him. It sucks Cat is losing him......maybe he will write a book "It aint about the sled".

:beer;

Bad Ram

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2008
Box Elder, South Dakota
Was riding a Cat M in the mountains to easy so he was looking for a new challenge and hoped to find that by switching to the RMK? :D Either way am going to miss seeing him on a Cat but I guess you go where the money is and hope that it is a good move in the end... Not that it matters to him or anyone else but I will stick with my Cat.:beer;

M

MEDIUMPIMPN

Nov 28, 2007
PIERRE
Hel sell lots of sleds, can you honestly say that when you seen him on their web site you didnt go and check out the deep powder sleds, i did i never even thought twice about polaris sleds before until i seen that then i wondered what they had

R
Nov 26, 2007
RMKcowboy said:
LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

I guess I know what all the packer fans feel like now watching Farve tearing it up for the Vike's. What a kick in the nutz.

The Shiznit must have hit the fan for this to have happened between cat and burandt. His web designer is going to be a busy boy cleaning up all the cat pics.

M
Sep 4, 2007
Minnesota
The cat and the rmk have a similar feel to them. At least when your standing up. Should be an easy switch for him. Gonna be weird seeing him not on a cat though.

J
Feb 11, 2009
california
Its all about money. These "celebrities" are basically a business and just selling thier name to the highest bidder. I doubt it has anything to do with which brand is better. That's capitalism.

you hit it right on the spot. chris is still bad a$$ and will be for many years to come.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
so lets go one step past Chris..What about the RTR if boondocker and Vohk are also moving on does that leave that sled run Done and over??I will just throw this out there maybe it going to be a new turbo company that get in bed with cat?is this maybe this is why they are moving brands??this is a huge move not just for Chris but for Bonndockers and Vohk?

Premium Features