• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PERFORMANCE COATINGS-Turbo, Piston, Pipe

Are you looking to increase HP and Reliability in your Turbo, Supercharged or mormally aspertated sled???

Custom Concepts Performance Coatings & Components (CCPerformance.com) is offering pre-season savings on our full line of performance enhancing coatings capable of temps to 2000F PLUS for Turbo's, pistons , pipes, intercoolers, heads, clutches and MORE. Whether you're looking to retain heat, shed heat or reduce friction, we have you COVERED....

For a limited time, SW members can receive a 10% discount on all coating work. Currently we offer high heat Ceramic in a high luster Chrome, Satin Silver, Semi Gloss Black and several grays. We also coat pistons and Helix's with a special ceramic & dry film lubricant. For colored applications we offer 1000's of color options for powder coating including metalic's and candy's colors.

If you need new pipes for your sled we can offer SAVINGS on pre-coated CPR, SLP, D&D and Speedwerx pipes and silencers for all applications. Contact info@ccperformance.com for info and pricing. 313.369.2447

100_2907Rsm.jpg Keith Turbo 2.jpg Autorama Parts 2 017.jpg Nika111508 145.jpg Nika111508 177.jpg HD Parts 071.jpg eab7_12[1].jpg

HardKor

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2002
Crested Butte, CO
I had you do a set of Jaws pipes for me about 5-6 years ago. They still look great... even after 14k miles and some horrendous crashes!!!
Thanks and I'll be sending some work your way soon. The next project is well under way.

Guys... This guy does GREAT work!!!!

Kory

I had you do a set of Jaws pipes for me about 5-6 years ago. They still look great... even after 14k miles and some horrendous crashes!!!
Thanks and I'll be sending some work your way soon. The next project is well under way.

Guys... This guy does GREAT work!!!!

Kory

Thanks Kory. Glad to hear all is well. PLEASE forward some pics of your sled with the hood open to info@ccperformance.com. We need some sled pics on the website.....

Thanks

Premium Features