• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber axys 800 rmk install sidepanel interference

D
Dec 26, 2018
Hello, I am new to the forum and figured I would seek everybody's advice on here. I have just installed a Silber turbo on my 2016 axys 800 rmk and everything went well accept for the fact the turbo actuator contacts the side panel when installed. Does anybody else have this issue and if so has it caused any problems? I have tried to move it over but does not seem possible without any heavy modifications. Thanks

WAsledder

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2018
Cle Elum WA
My silber is really close to touching the side panel and I noticed when I rolled the sled over or the sled was laying on its side panel it would melt the panel. I ended up heat taping the side panel and haven't had any issues since.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I have interference with my side panel as well after clipping off those tabs. Any ideas ?pictures of where it’s touching...
10d7c500e9da53965c4f69dffe0ee7e5.jpg
9c292d9a96d6378bd44c287de448c25a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Looks like it’s actually from damage from previous owner of sled - he hit something and it pooched side panel in a little bit right at those little tits that I clipped off. Guessing that’s the deal. Bought some heavy heat tape. Or maybe I can trim side panel a little? Guessing there’s no moving that valve ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features