• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wooden 2x4's for Skis????

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
LOL! That's awesome, but some guys just have to much time on their hands!LOL
The next stage would be to build a set of "mountain skies" out of 2x6's. Or you could build a "light weight" set out of Cedar!

Last edited:

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Well you are going to be hearing from my attorney's now because you didn't give me credit for adding the carbides as you were going to try to run straight boards if is wasn't for me!!! :face-icon-small-con

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Well you are going to be hearing from my attorney's now because you didn't give me credit for adding the carbides as you were going to try to run straight boards if is wasn't for me!!! :face-icon-small-con

Ught ohhhhhhh ?

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa

Ught ohhhhhhh ? you’ll will all rights to the vid and the massive $$$ it brings in.... ?

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Ught ohhhhhhh ? you’ll will all rights to the vid and the massive $$$ it brings in.... ?

hey where was this vid a t 3 yrs ago when groomers made us run 3 miles til we hit a 100 ft patch of snow and we had to use rebar for our wear bars, lol maybe you are trying to tell us don't expect snow in lwr elev anytime soon, however for the fluffy stuff I would recommend 2x6's, good vid.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
hey where was this vid a t 3 yrs ago when groomers made us run 3 miles til we hit a 100 ft patch of snow and we had to use rebar for our wear bars, lol maybe you are trying to tell us don't expect snow in lwr elev anytime soon, however for the fluffy stuff I would recommend 2x6's, good vid.

Haha, we joke, but could be a real possibility, I bet you could you could ride miles on these no problem and for about $4 a piece your sitting pretty well ?

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Haha, we joke, but could be a real possibility, I bet you could you could ride miles on these no problem and for about $4 a piece your sitting pretty well ?

My girlfriend requires an upgrade and the use hardwood! :face-icon-small-ton

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
Good ****.
Was waiting for a front flip when the skis hit a ditch since there is no flex.
Watched my buddy lose a ski and spindle once. He rode back all 16 miles on one ski on a 2002 edge chasis. He was pretty sore on his left side after that.
Your vids & editing are better every year!

Premium Features