For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Pwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond reputePwdrhnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Timbersled Ski/ Retro to 2016 Spindle??

Does anyone perhaps know if the new TS ski will be able to fit on Prior Years spindle, or will you have to but the whole new Set up?

Also, has anyone compared the Yeti ski to the New TS ski for comparison? I'm thinking of upgrading to either Yeti or Wait for New ski?

Thanks.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-07-2017, 09:54 AM
WingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond reputeWingNutRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Good question......

I too would like to try the new ski on my 2017 stuff, I bet we'll be able to fit it on there somehow......
www.snowbikeonline.com

Old 03-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Currently: livin' the dream!, but needin' to ride!
chumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think there will be more ski options soon as well. The tri keel and runners on the new TS ski are definitely a yeti rip off, however it does not appear to have the same parabolic shape that funnels snow into the center of the yeti ski and gives it lift.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Basic Member
rhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond reputerhino89523 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the yeti ski really that great? I ride with all Yeti guys on new KTMs. I run a 2017 raw kit without Tss bolted to a bunch of parts I had in my garage that is a Frankenstein cr500. I see the yeti guys crashing and saying their ski is filled up or something. I have zero problem following or leading and I have all of them by 100lbs easy. I am a big gorilla and they are all littler guys. I ride the timbersled ski down the hard pack standing on the pegs and the only problem I have had was bouncing my mtn addiction gas can out of the rail...might have only had one rail engaged it's only happened once. In the powder it rides like a street bike I think I have dragged my elbow....how could they even handle better??? I don't get it.

Old 03-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Currently: Planning a build
Basic Member
M5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond reputeM5- has a reputation beyond repute

IMO it comes down to snow conditions, this last few days my Yeti ski was awesome in the type of deep pow we had and my buddies TS ski was washing out all over the place. Snow was light and deep. He piled it on the trail trying to keep up. TS ski just let go on a hairpin. The old TS ski is pretty basic. Camso also has the Yeti style outer skags.

M5