• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to CDA. Looking for riding buddies

jrlastofthebreed

It seemed like a good idea at the time
Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2016
Coeur d'Alene ID
I am new to the CDA area and looking for people to ride with. Just moved from Missoula. 3rd year riding looking to get out a lot this year. I work a 2 week rotation so I ride during the week as well. Have a truck and trailer if needed.

L
Nov 18, 2014
CDA, ID
I live in CDA and happen to have grown up in Missoula. My wife and I usually go ride every weekend that we’re available, and try to explore new places. What type of riding do you like to do?

jrlastofthebreed

It seemed like a good idea at the time
Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2016
Coeur d'Alene ID
I live in CDA and happen to have grown up in Missoula. My wife and I usually go ride every weekend that we’re available, and try to explore new places. What type of riding do you like to do?

A little of everything. Yeasterday I went with a group of sleds and just ran roads and boondocked close to the groomed areas. But i love being with bikes and just exploring around. Some days in Lolo we wouldn't get more than 5 miles from the truck and some days we would be 20 miles. All riding is fun for me. I like little jumps a mix of trees too.

Premium Features