• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 IQR Mt sled part out

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Parting out 09 IQR. Sled is in excellent condition, meticulously maintained since new. 600 miles on motor. 850miles on chassis. 250mi on belt drive and drivers. Prices are firm and fair, I have receipts for every nut and bolt that went into this build, I'm pricing each component to offer a considerable savings over retail. Prices include shipping in domestic US only. Canada and AK shipping rates will incur additional charges.

If a part is spoken for, I will notify the purchaser when it is ready to ship. Items will ship upon receipt of payment.

I travel nationwide each week for work so please be patient with me on emails and shipping. On the rare occasion I'm traveling within your area, I may arrange to bring certain parts to you.

Serious inquiries only please as I have very limited free time. Email me @ FactoryAir1@gmail.com

Van Amburg 155 Boondock tunnel w/ cooler and rack/09 IQR bulkhead with front cooler delete/Avid Extended Chaincase/C3 custom belt drive 2.3 ratio with extra belt/IQR hex driveshaft with Avid CNC 3.0p 8T drivers, chain case guard, right side belly pan being sold as a package. All bearings included. These components cannot be separated as the absence of one renders all the others useless. To build this would cost you near $6000 not including 60+hrs of labor. Selling for $4000

09 IQR 800 mono conversion. Built by Indy Specialties. Crank trued, balanced, bearing mod, oil injection ports, transfer port match, PowerAddiction 13.5:1 head. Comes with wiring harness, CDI and timing box, carls 42mm carbs, dynoport y pipe $2300

Seat (has a tear on tail) $200

Left bellypan: $100

Holz Float coil over with anti stab wheels, scratchers, Ice Age 153 rails/rail braces, Ice Age 9" billet wheels, 2 wheel axle kit and Avid 2"extension axle (if you wanted to run a 155-156 track) $2700 new, will sell for $1200

Polaris P85 Indy Specialties balanced/blueprinted Primary clutch: $300

Complete Oil Injection kit (Tank, Pump, Lines) $400

photo-16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4818.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4817.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Parting out 09 IQR. Sled is in excellent condition, meticulously maintained since new. 600 miles on motor. 850miles on chassis. 250mi on belt drive and drivers. Prices are firm and fair, I have receipts for every nut and bolt that went into this build, I'm pricing each component to offer a considerable savings over retail. Prices include shipping in domestic US only. Canada and AK shipping rates will incur additional charges.

If a part is spoken for, I will notify the purchaser when it is ready to ship. Items will ship upon receipt of payment.

I travel nationwide each week for work so please be patient with me on emails and shipping. On the rare occasion I'm traveling within your area, I may arrange to bring certain parts to you.

Serious inquiries only please as I have very limited free time. Email me @ FactoryAir1@gmail.com

Van Amburg 155 Boondock tunnel w/ cooler and rack/09 IQR bulkhead with front cooler delete/Avid Extended Chaincase/C3 custom belt drive 2.3 ratio with extra belt/IQR hex driveshaft with Avid CNC 3.0p 8T drivers, chain case guard, right side belly pan being sold as a package. All bearings included. These components cannot be separated as the absence of one renders all the others useless. To build this would cost you near $6000 not including 60+hrs of labor. Selling for $2000

Left bellypan: $100

Holz Float coil over with anti stab wheels, scratchers, Ice Age 153 rails/rail braces, Ice Age 9" billet wheels, 2 wheel axle kit and Avid 2"extension axle (if you wanted to run a 155-156 track) $2700 new, will sell for $1000

Complete Oil Injection kit (Tank, Pump, Lines) $350

photo-16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4818.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4817.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

List updated, prices dropped.

Premium Features