• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

will 2013 to 15 injectors work in a 2012?

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Will the 2013 to 15 injectors work in the 12 motor and if so will i need to re-flash the ecu?
Thanks in advance!!

Yes-- if you are running a complete 2013-2015 wiring harness (including stator and injectors) and just installing on a 2012 motor it will work.

Spaarky is correct that if you try to mix and match electronics and components you will run into problems.

Do not reflash the ECU-- just take all your 2013-15 wire harness and components and plug into/ onto the 2012 motor.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
i need some 12s the guy i bought this sled from has lost injectors..

Call Slash, he may be able to find the MFG P/N and then you can get them lots cheaper than from Poo.

Looks like Poo has discontinued the other injector colors for that year and is only selling the harness, injectors and such with yellow injectors and states to reflash the ECU for yellow injectors.

Poo PN: 4013258-053

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
i need some 12s the guy i bought this sled from has lost injectors..

Mine had about 300 miles on them. Then I sent them to Indy Specialties for cleaning and flow test. Only reason I switched was I went to 15 electricals. They are yellows.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Polaris went to all red injectors and mapping. The reason I was told is the injectors now are much closer. The tolerances are tighter. No need for different colors.

Premium Features