• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kurts Polaris and off road

L. Perry

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2015
Want to give a big shout out to Kurts. Spun a quick drive geardown pulley on my profile on the weekend. Called about 5 pm yesterday and overnighted me a new set. They will get some more business from me for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Want to give a big shout out to Kurts. Spun a quick drive geardown pulley on my profile on the weekend. Called about 5 pm yesterday and overnighted me a new set. They will get some more business from me for sure.

Yeah Kurt's is a great source for information and products not to mention top notch customer service.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Yep, they do a nice job!!!
Agreed. Have not dealt with the service department much lately (do my own wrenching mostly) but the parts / sales guys are a great bunch... was just in there at about closing time tonight and they never kick me out. LOL

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Yep, they do a nice job!!!

I probably shouldn't advertise this..... But Kurts saved my fat arss this weekend. Plus the mechanic that helped with my sled, took me riding, when my other local contacts couldn't. Saved my weekend and maybe my year.

I
Nov 24, 2011
Buffalo,MN
Awesome service, spun my bottom pulley the same and destroyed my upper. Posted on Facebook to see if others in the slender community have ever seen it before. Three guys from Kurt's pm'd me with phone numbers to call and get parts replaced. Didn't expect that at all. Have ordered several kits for buddies sled now and will continue doing business. Great company!!!

rrjames

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2012
Missoula, MT
Hey Guys -

My name is James Riggs and I am the Parts Manager for Kurt's Polaris in Missoula.

We have seen a few instances where the Kurt's Offroad gear down pulleys have been failing. These are being handled on a case by case basis and should not be considered a recall.

If you have had a failure that you feel should be covered under warranty please contact Kurt's Offroad at our Seeley Lake store. (406) 677-2833.

Thanks,
James

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Hey Guys -

My name is James Riggs and I am the Parts Manager for Kurt's Polaris in Missoula.

We have seen a few instances where the Kurt's Offroad gear down pulleys have been failing. These are being handled on a case by case basis and should not be considered a recall.

If you have had a failure that you feel should be covered under warranty please contact Kurt's Offroad at our Seeley Lake store. (406) 677-2833.

Thanks,
James

Nice job!!!

Premium Features