• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Yamaha Forum for User Reviews???

Should we add a new REVIEWS forum to our Yamaha section?

• YES: Make it easier to find user product reviews

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • NO: If I want to find it, I will search for it

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • DON'T CARE: Doesn't make any difference to me

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Question to everyone.

Would it be beneficial for us to create a new Sub-Forum in the Yamaha forum just for PRODUCT REVIEWS for items applicable only to Yamaha Sleds?

Then, whenever one of us buys a product and takes the time to write up a review of it, there will be a place where anyone can find it quick and easy?

I know I often spend a LOT of time trying to track down other people's comments on items they have bought and used. Just looking for a way to simplify this process and make the information MORE obtainable for all our members.

please_vote_facebook_cover.jpg

Last edited:

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Just a waste of another subforum, it's not like the Yamaha section is overloaded with threads, leave it as is and just post reviews in the appropiate Yamaha section.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I will let the members decide on this one.

Tyranny of the majority.... This is why democracy fails....

If only there was somebody in charge, that could make these decisions and take the responsibility...

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I think we should leave it as it stands. We aren't flooded with posts in this section, and its fairly easy to find information on what we are looking for.

That being said, when I'm not overloaded with the NCO academy I will update the tips and tricks sticky to include newer content. I admit I haven't updated it in awhile.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think we should leave it as it stands. We aren't flooded with posts in this section, and its fairly easy to find information on what we are looking for.
I will leave this one up to the fine Yamaha Forum members to decide.

Its a very simple thing to put together and move those threads that really stand out into one small place where they can be readily accessed.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
since it is showing 2 to 1 support for another section then I think it is worth a shot. My only reservation is that we already have a main section for reviewing products and redundancy can be confusing.

Premium Features