• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotoTrax Q&A

E
Dec 19, 2007
ski pictures?

The ski pictures are not working. What is the cost of just the ski? I need a new ski so thinking of trying yours or the yeti. I already ordered your ski safe mount which really looks like an awsome idea.

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
The ski pictures are not working. What is the cost of just the ski? I need a new ski so thinking of trying yours or the yeti. I already ordered your ski safe mount which really looks like an awesome idea.

The Ski is $349 USD. We just got our hands on the actual production ski so i will be posting the ski release this afternoon. It will include specs and pictures!

R
Apr 18, 2016
I ride a KTM 950 as well as my others....great bike and it feels really nimble when you are on it, I singletrack it a little and all that, again...great bike...But, when you drop it, it is a whale!!! I am 6'4" and weigh 270lbs, I am not exactly the pillar of fitness but I am not a jello ball either. I was a football player all through college and I have been able to bench 3 plates since I was like 12...I say all this to back up the claim the KTM is a whale. I have had to drag the thing sideways down a steep hill muddy hill, I couldn't get it to stand up. I've had to pull it out of the mud with a truck. I love the bike but think it would be a horrible platform for a snowbike. I love the power but I find it easier to flip a downed Harley than my KTM.

T
Oct 6, 2016
KTM fit kit questions?

Hi, first off I'd wanted to thank you guys a Moto Trax for actually being on here and taking questions and being open about your gear! Don't remember any company bothering to doing that, so thanks nice work!

I did have a couple of questions about a couple of KTM bikes, have a buddy that asking if his 2009 KTM 525 SMR supermoto is able to become a Moto Trax monster... And another dude is wondering if anyone has tried to run the 2016 KTM 690 Enduro... I wanna say yes but I'm asking you guys first? He's a big guy 6'6 280 I'd say but wants to come play with us smaller folk!

Thanks again, and your quality of service isn't going unnoticed.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hi, first off I'd wanted to thank you guys a Moto Trax for actually being on here and taking questions and being open about your gear! Don't remember any company bothering to doing that, so thanks nice work!

I did have a couple of questions about a couple of KTM bikes, have a buddy that asking if his 2009 KTM 525 SMR supermoto is able to become a Moto Trax monster... And another dude is wondering if anyone has tried to run the 2016 KTM 690 Enduro... I wanna say yes but I'm asking you guys first? He's a big guy 6'6 280 I'd say but wants to come play with us smaller folk!

Agreed they are very responsive and doing a remarkable job , They have put a great deal of energy into their kits.I may likely carry their kits here in the Mod Shop. Good job guys!

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com

Thank you for your kind words, we just like treating our customers the way we like to be treated!

Both of those bikes will work with all 3 of our track kits. We don't have fit kits made for them at this time because nobody has ordered a kit for one of those bikes yet, but we can easily make a fit kit upon order!

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose

690 is way to heavy

S
Oct 11, 2016
Thank you for your kind words, we just like treating our customers the way we like to be treated!

Both of those bikes will work with all 3 of our track kits. We don't have fit kits made for them at this time because nobody has ordered a kit for one of those bikes yet, but we can easily make a fit kit upon order!

I sent you guys an email about this. I am also interested in a kit for a bigger bike. Does the fit kit just consist of various sized spacers? Can you post a photo of it?

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
I sent you guys an email about this. I am also interested in a kit for a bigger bike. Does the fit kit just consist of various sized spacers? Can you post a photo of it?
Yes the fit kit is just spacers. We should be able to fit our kit to any full sized bike that's left hand drive and has a dirtbike style swing arm. I am away from the office for a trade show but as soon as I'm back I will get you some pics of a fit kit!

W
Mar 12, 2008
Will you be doing any demo in the midwest? Looking forward to seeing more people riding your kit this year. I am hoping to purchase a kit for next season and looking forward to hearing reviews on how it compares to the rest.

Premium Features