• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbike Nitrous Kits

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
Unfortunately guys, our controller setup for nitrous has some extra hardware built into it to add saftey features. So although you have one, it is not compatible with the nitrous kits.

On a good note. Gen 4 kits for snowbikes only come in 2 variations. Austrian bikes (KTM/BERG/HUSKY) and Japanese bikes, Yam,Kaw,Suz,Hon. So if you need to sell yours, it fits a LARGE swath of bikes.

As for the promo code, anyone can use it, and for those who have pre-ordered we will still honor it. Just give us a call.

In that case any of you looking into their nitrous kits and wanna get rid of your old Gen 4 kit, I'm looking pm me if you decide to sell it.

Would love to do nitrous but we'll just take it easy for the first year :p

H

honkuscracker

Dec 29, 2007
tuning ease?

Are the Dobeck tuners as easy as they seem on their site? Ive used Boondocker & PCV controllers and they both required too much tuning & fiddling for me. I'm more of a plug & play kind of guy. It seems like these take about 4 minutes to set up and then ur done. Are they really this easy!!???

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Are the Dobeck tuners as easy as they seem on their site? Ive used Boondocker & PCV controllers and they both required too much tuning & fiddling for me. I'm more of a plug & play kind of guy. It seems like these take about 4 minutes to set up and then ur done. Are they really this easy!!???
Literally minutes to setup. Extremely minimal tweaking once it's setup.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
How long has it been taking people to install for the first time(first time installers, just an average)? How much bike modifying is there, or is ti all plug and play?
We haven't been shipping anything just yet, so guys aren't going to have an accurate install time. Install is approximately 2-4 hours depending on how meticulous you are.

Electronics are all plug and play. Only thing you would be modifying on your bike would be welding the 02 sensor bung into the exhaust(kit comes with a plug for removal) as well as poking a tiny hole into your intake boot for the N20 feed line. Which can easily be dabbed over with silicone when removed.

If you have any questions feel free to call the shop and we can go over any questions/concerns you might have about the install or kit operation!

As for setup on the controller. They are coming preset so no adjustments are required although they can be made for bigger built bikes (cams, high comp, full exhaust, bigbore, etc)

Last edited:
S
Feb 12, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
It seems all Canadian Gas Stations will be adding ethanol to their fuels. Is this going to be a issue for Nitrous Systems? I was thinking of trying Husky's 94 Octane, but it already has 10% ethanol. Any thoughts?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

pure-gas.org

It seems all Canadian Gas Stations will be adding ethanol to their fuels. Is this going to be a issue for Nitrous Systems? I was thinking of trying Husky's 94 Octane, but it already has 10% ethanol. Any thoughts?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Go to pure-gas.org and it will give you a list of stations USA & CDN that sell NON-ETHANOL gasoline, I do not know how accurate it is because anyone can add or delete. Premium Chevron in BC, all premium V-Power Shell and premium ESSO I believe is still Ethanol free in Canada. When I buy premium Shell or Chevron 94, but prefer avgas.

XP860

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
I called Iceage Yesterday. They were busy at shows this month. They said they are packaging up kits up this week and shipping Nov 2nd. That's right on schedule from what Nick told me in August when I put my deposit on my kit.

Premium Features