• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new poo

S

sketch96

Dec 23, 2011
This is a funny thread. The doo guys that are hurt are so brand loyal its crazy.

I bent one a arm on my 12 pro and thats all that it damaged. The other xms that I have seen that hit hard enough to wreck an a arm have taken out the modules. I would 100 times over rather just damage an a arm than have to go through the huge job of replacing a module on a doo. Its a big expensive job.

The e tech motors is a very smooth running motor and the xm has huge top end which I really enjoy when drag racing my buddies on their cats but top end isnt where its at in the mountains. The cat and the poo have better bottom end response due to clutching. The doo is better after you doo some clutching work for sure, but stock to stock, cat and poo are better.

My overall opinion hasnt been to bash one brand and put another on a pedestal, which is why i bought and rode all 3. My opinion is for where i would put my money for next year to get a sled that has the most options and most advanced technology....FOR NEXT YEAR ONLY.

Cat and doo for 2017 may just blow us away for whatever their engineers are cooking up and if that happens i will be looking at them because I just want to try and ride the best sled every year. If I am going to put out my hard earned money I want to try it all. Why limit yourself to one brand.

Alot of guys are buying a new sled every year or every second year.......most manufacturers arent doing much but refining their sled for about 5 years before they come out with a whole new chassis. Which has given me time to buy the 12 pro, 14 cat, 14 xm and now I can jump back to the new axxys and after a year or 2, try the new cat when it comes out, another new generation doo if it happens................im thinking that at some point doo is gonna have to come out with something other than a slightly refined REV (been like 10 years)!

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
New 2017

NewSki-dooSleighOct09003.jpg

New chassis and skis !!

Last edited:
Premium Features