• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled-head

S

sled-head

Feb 9, 2015
Hey Snowest Sledders. Looking for some riders to hook up with on the Pimberton Revy trip. I can drive have 2 place trailer or split costs with someone that has open spot including rooms. Have been planning on this trip for months now and everyone backed out that was going to go so I'm not going to be able to attend unless someone has a spot. Have passport, no issues getting into Canada, ride good, summit 850, all avy, gear. If someone can fit me in please text or call. 4063501998

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Welcome aboard sled-head! looks like you've been lurking for a couple of years.

I would suggest that you become a premium member. It will open up more forum sections, one of them has the ride you speak of in it. I do believe there are a couple guys there trying to do the same as you. There groups fell apart also. Hope you get it figured out and can make it happen. If so, I'll see you there :face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Welcome aboard sled-head! looks like you've been lurking for a couple of years.

I would suggest that you become a premium member. It will open up more forum sections, one of them has the ride you speak of in it. I do believe there are a couple guys there trying to do the same as you. There groups fell apart also. Hope you get it figured out and can make it happen. If so, I'll see you there :face-icon-small-hap
I told him the same thing when he contacted me first about coming on this trip.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hey Snowest Sledders. Looking for some riders to hook up with on the Pimberton Revy trip. I can drive have 2 place trailer or split costs with someone that has open spot including rooms. Have been planning on this trip for months now and everyone backed out that was going to go so I'm not going to be able to attend unless someone has a spot. Have passport, no issues getting into Canada, ride good, summit 850, all avy, gear. If someone can fit me in please text or call. 4063501998

You need to post this here instead.
https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432582

Premium Features