• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trygstad 872 ETEC review

lancelarue

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez, Alaska
Performance

An old friend of mine in the business said something a while back, "people think they can SPEND their way to the top of the hill".

If this fits you, so be it. For everyone else, LEARN LEARN LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way more rewarding. :juggle:

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
An old friend of mine in the business said something a while back, "people think they can SPEND their way to the top of the hill".

If this fits you, so be it. For everyone else, LEARN LEARN LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way more rewarding. :juggle:

On the Rocky Mountain Hillclimb circuit those SPENDING the bucks for expensive horse power alway qualify in the top 10 .... Guy who like to pull big chutes spend big $$$ to get to the top also .... There is no replacement for skill , however skill and SPENDING big bucks on your sleds performance equals a potent combination IMO.

DPG

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
872 fuel requirements

Hey Dave I ride at 8k-10k do I need to run race gas? With the 872 bb . What %? Or can I use 91 octane?

Clarkripper,

We build our 872's for each customers application ranging from pump fuel at sea level to 10,000 feet plus and for more performance we offer a race fuel blend also for all elevations.

Give a call as needed

Dave Trygstad
507-281-3545

Trygstad Motorsports
Your Leader in Rotax Performance and Development.

Premium Features