• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wary Avi Vest

M

MajorDirty

Dec 5, 2007
Kelso, WA
SOLD...I have a nearly new AviVest I bought last January. I wore this vest no more than 5 times. Never activated. The size is medium, though it fits more like a large. Unfortunately for me, I now need an extra large:face-icon-small-sho
Willing to sell for $400. I will buy another one, so if you have an XL you would like to trade, I'd be up for that as well. PM, text or call me at 360-560-0383.

Last edited:
S
Borderline flaming question but what's your measurements? Trying to see what size I need as I'm 215 5'9" with pretty broad chest 46 suit jacket. Are the two sizes med/ large or extra large/ xxl large ?

M

MajorDirty

Dec 5, 2007
Kelso, WA
I am exactly your size. Same height, same weight, same chest. I can zip the vest, but it's just a little tight with my Klim pullover. the sizing is M/L and XL/2XL. I'm guessing the next size up will be a little big for me, but the vest has straps for adjustments. I'd rather deal with a little loose than a little tight.

Premium Features