• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 700 rmk, Many extras 3200 obo

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
Considering upgrading to something newer. Tryin to keep up with the jones's. Im now riding the oldest sled in the group.

anyways 2003 polaris 700 rmk. sled has around 6000 miles on it. Total engine rebuild last year. App 1000 miles on engine. Reman. crank with wide bearing. New polaris pistons. Millinium technologies renicasiled the cylinder matched to the pistons. All new seals,gaskets,etc. Boyesen reeds. Slp ceramic coated single,y pipe and can.
The old clutch came apart and thats what took the crank out. Had SLP set me up a new clutch with there spring and weights. and had it balanced also.
SLP spring and mountain helix in the secondary.
Removed 144 track and used SLP rail and tunnel extension and installed a 156 camoplast, Good shape with a few lugs missing.

Gravity worx left hand throttle

Black Polaris skid plate

Has all black Boss seat in like new shape with NO rips or tears.

Also have stock seat,exhaust,clutching,jetting, that will be included.

Low black windshield and spare medium clear

chaincase has 19-42 with new chain last year also. Hood has some scratches but sled solid and runs good.

Has aftermarket dirtbike bars on it with handgaurds. but i could reinstall stock setup if wanted.

Long post. :) thanks

3200 OBO Pic is with 144 track, I can get more pics if interested

newyears022.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features