• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7

B
Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys I just got a 2006 m7
It runs fine for a few minutes but when it starts to warm up it wont idol below 2500rpm.
Also when I open it and let-off quick it quits or cuts out for a second.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!!

B
Apr 10, 2018
M7 running weird

My m7 is acting weird, for the first minute or so it runs fine but when if gets up to temp it won't idol below 2500 it just stays their until I go again then it starts cutting out when I let off.
I took the muffler off when I was looking for problems and found that it is bone dry inside, is that a problem? When I cleaned the power valves it was oily. I'm wondering if I put them in backwards could that be my problem?
If it is could somebody send me a picture of how they are supposed to be.
Thanks!

M
Mar 18, 2011
Manitoba
My m7 is acting weird, for the first minute or so it runs fine but when if gets up to temp it won't idol below 2500 it just stays their until I go again then it starts cutting out when I let off.
I took the muffler off when I was looking for problems and found that it is bone dry inside, is that a problem? When I cleaned the power valves it was oily. I'm wondering if I put them in backwards could that be my problem?
If it is could somebody send me a picture of how they are supposed to be.
Thanks!

Definitely your throttle cable. It's binding & throttle freeze up sensor is kickin in

Premium Features