• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

APT carb cover

A

adamd1979

Dec 17, 2011
Kenai, Alaska
I was just wondering if there has been someone out there who has discovered a slick way to make a cover for their carbs. I've got the 38 billet and just installed the heater unit. So, now that I have just about zero room for anything else, it would be nice to figure out a way to make a trim boot for it. So far what I have is something resembling a three year old's first attempt at gift wrapping:der:

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
Hey everyone. I haven't wanted to be in the position of manufacturing Carb Jackets as a business. We have an OEM that was excited and helpful in making this happen. We used one of my universal jackets as a model and Penco Power Products has found a manufacturer for production. They will have the first two dozen ready for purchase in a week or two.

Contact Penco at 406-755-6229 and ask for Brock.

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
$49.95 was the estimate. The high quality Neoprene from Seattle Fabrics is spendy but well wort it. It will retail somewhere in that range.

Premium Features