• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 rmk 900 to iqr help

P
Feb 11, 2012
I have a rmk 900 and were looking at buying a iqr tunnnel from power addiction racing were looking at using the skid and motor from the 900 to start with and was wondering if anyone has done this before or if its possible, thanks

Gmiller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Breckenridge Colorado
I have a rmk 900 and were looking at buying a iqr tunnnel from power addiction racing were looking at using the skid and motor from the 900 to start with and was wondering if anyone has done this before or if its possible, thanks

It has been done, its not easy. The 900 engine comes with ALOT of wiring. I know a guy running with one and he likes it but he didn't build it. Check out the IQR section on HCS, thats where i saw the other one.

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Its also very compact as its a very tall motor with that long stroke, and its an up down motor and dont layback like the cats motor does. I have seen a few builds with them with turbos also and those are very cramped. As for motor mounts all the ones i seen some motors sat more back and others were level as the came out of the fusion/RMK and were all one offs with tons of fab work to the mounts.

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
eddumecatiiomn

Its also very compact as its a very tall motor with that long stroke, and its an up down motor and dont layback like the cats motor does. I have seen a few builds with them with turbos also and those are very cramped. As for motor mounts all the ones i seen some motors sat more back and others were level as the came out of the fusion/RMK and were all one offs with tons of fab work to the mounts.

i meen eddumecatioonn

Premium Features