• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris burandt

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I'm sure they did pay some good money for him to come over, and I say it is about time. You will be see him do even more amazing stuff than before. This is great news for polaris. Polaris is the deominant sled.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I'm curious why anyone would be "brand loyal"....the manufacturers aren't loyal to you, so why the love affair with one brand? It's something I've never understood.

Good on Chris for taking advantage of whatever opportunity was presented to him.

Good on Polaris for landing the biggest mountain free rider out there.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
man i sure hope someone is full of crap on here!!!
image.php
nice!!!!

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
$$$chaching$$$$.

I heard he had to add a custom horn that went $$$chaching$$$$. That way everytime he gets stuck he can press it.....and remember why he is on a Polaris instead of his Cat

Hahaha, snap! Dizz I laughed so hard on that.
Thats the first thing I thot. "SELLOUT".
Gotta him credit tho, he is a Superstar.
I'm sure that BD will make it less of a downer to be ridin' the most underpowered and problematic sled.
And sadly all the "fans" will think their own pile will go like his T does.:(

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
Are we not all in it for the $$$$? I know I am. What ever makes Chris and his family happy is fine w/ me.:) Chris will be eating crow though since he did say that the M series was the best sled out there.:eek:

D
Jun 17, 2009
Wyoming
so lets go one step past Chris..What about the RTR if boondocker and Vohk are also moving on does that leave that sled run Done and over??I will just throw this out there maybe it going to be a new turbo company that get in bed with cat?is this maybe this is why they are moving brands??this is a huge move not just for Chris but for Bonndockers and Vohk?

Talked to Erik this summer at Alpine Motor Sports, he said that AC wasnt really wanting to work with the RTR program, maybe Polaris has a more open minded opion of factory turbo sleds? Alpine does stock both AC and Polaris so my guess is that the AC contract was nearing the end, and polaris just picked up Chris as AC let him off? My 2cents.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Talked to Erik this summer at Alpine Motor Sports, he said that AC wasnt really wanting to work with the RTR program, maybe Polaris has a more open minded opion of factory turbo sleds? Alpine does stock both AC and Polaris so my guess is that the AC contract was nearing the end, and polaris just picked up Chris as AC let him off? My 2cents.

maybe thats why push turbo had a sled in the cat booth at haydays??;)

PGTDragon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 17, 2009
Lakewood Co.
Tough blow for Cat, but if he were really going for the money he would have sat down with Doo. I have been hearing rumors that AC has not been doing well, and lets face it they do not do summer rec. toys as well, but then again we all know how rumors are....I would hate to see Cat go as the competition keeps everyone pushing to build better sleds. Aside from all of that Chris could ride a Rupp and smoke most of us anyway, but it will be cool to see him on a Turbo Dragon!!!!!!!!

Premium Features