• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Dealer Show Pics !!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Jan 4, 2008
Kamloops bc
I went to the local dealer today to check out the 09 M1000.A couple of cool changes here and there,the telescoping steering in my opinion is lame,and I would take it off if i was to buy one.I noticed that the Y-pipe is a bit different than the last two years,having a larger indent just before the join of the two pipes,and a smaller diameter tube into the pipe.I also noticed the pipe was different as well.The reverse will be limited to a "bull low" engagement due to the helix.It still comes from the factory with the same clutching settings that dont really work that well.The new track is a good improvement,I know because I have had a prototype track on mine for the last month.I liked the new tail light and tunnel changes,but there is nothing really spectacular to talk about on this sled.Owning an 07 m1000 that runs great ,I don't think I will buck up for a new one.

Just my 2 pennies

Premium Features