• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 4 Premier Night

AO wearing this to the premiere for his saftey...

1104166.jpg

Jlowe, or someone, (AO, and you may have already headed to Alaska)
I'm thinking of going to the premier for the first time. I have a few questions.
Is there assigned seating? I just dont want to be seated next to a guy in a Canadian Tuxedo, nor do I want to be seated next to a guy that talks through out the movie (Burt) nor do I want a gal taking up her seat and half mine.

Those that know me...Know I'm a serious guy and enjoy my popcorn and adult beverage and want to left alone when watching movies.

Bart:face-icon-small-win

in years past it was at a Movie theater no assigned seating. This years differant but i assume it's open seating.

B
May 24, 2008
Don't you worry Bart, I'll be sitting RIGHT NEXT to Puddles the whole time! I wonder if you poke him in the belly...will he giggle like the Pillsbury Boy????

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Don't you worry Bart, I'll be sitting RIGHT NEXT to Puddles the whole time! I wonder if you poke him in the belly...will he giggle like the Pillsbury Boy????

burt you will be lucky to make into the theater alive... were having bridget moved down by rail this next week solely for the purpose of having her fat a$$ sit on your face... good luck breathing in there... :eek: oh and look for gardiner while your in there, we need him back

T
Jan 10, 2008
This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen unfold.........I can't wait to see the u-tube video of everyone at the premiere when Jlowe un-can's who's who......that is going to be some funny chit right there...;)

B
Apr 9, 2008
B J you have got to be mollered up on the firewater. I can think of nothing else that would explain your grievous abuse of the whiteman's language. The transposition in "Borke" is understandable, but the erroneous use of "excepted" is unlike you. Not to mention the disconnected sentence

You see, Jlowe and his camera, I just don't want another Borke Back Mountain movie made

You readers may not expect a better effort, but they deserve it.

Are you speaking euphemistically?:)

Mooseknuckle,
You see, I have no diploma, thats why my grammer is bad. I have been educated on the reservation. As for the firewater...I have been using more of the peace pipe so I can get along with Mr. Oberti.;)
Billy

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Just got off the phone with AO. After he viewed the new film, Here’s the list.
In this order
1: Jesse aka Rocknester
2:phatty
3:Jlowe
4: tie, Shane aka White Gold & Dan G
5:Nigel Muffworthy
6:His Father Jack
7:Jesse aka Rockenster
8:Hatcher
9:phatty...in case he didn’t die the first time
10:Jesse aka Rocknester
11:phatty
After made this list he decided to just kill himself.....takes less time

H
I got a call this week from one of the Nor Cal guys. He says people thinK I am Billy Jack. I am not. Unitil he called me I had no Idea that this trash talking pre-junior High Bull$hit was going on. I am 44 years old and Don't have time for this $hit.

And According to Phatty on the last post, I am #8 on the hit list, that ain't bad and whatever I said was encouraged by your TS fearless leader.

I learned years ago "If you want $hit, You get $hit" so I try to stay out of $hit. so that is my final word and keep me out of your game.

Besides that movie came out in the early 70's how did any of you ever come across it, I thougt it sucked then and I saw it in the theater. "one tin soldier" my sister sang it all the time and drove me F*&%^ing crazy. THe guy acts like he's on prozack, or thorizeen.

B
Apr 9, 2008
I got a call this week from one of the Nor Cal guys. He says people thinK I am Billy Jack. I am not. Unitil he called me I had no Idea that this trash talking pre-junior High Bull$hit was going on. I am 44 years old and Don't have time for this $hit.

And According to Phatty on the last post, I am #8 on the hit list, that ain't bad and whatever I said was encouraged by your TS fearless leader.

I learned years ago "If you want $hit, You get $hit" so I try to stay out of $hit. so that is my final word and keep me out of your game.

Besides that movie came out in the early 70's how did any of you ever come across it, I thougt it sucked then and I saw it in the theater. "one tin soldier" my sister sang it all the time and drove me F*&%^ing crazy. THe guy acts like he's on prozack, or thorizeen.

Paul,
I will drink to that! Hey I'm 48 and loving life. I had recieved a pm asking if I owned a smog mechanic garage. lol Hey, I'm not a bad guy and I really enjoy your character you play in all the elevation movies. Wait thats really you!
Thanks for joining in!:D

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town

Hey Hatcher, Yes...you made the list purely from what you said in the video. I talked to Oberti Saturday night after Jeff let him watch the movie... The call you got was from Puddles last week after someone tipped him off, leading him to believe this "Billy Jack" fellow was you. Crazy kids!

A
Jun 12, 2008
Dayton, Nevada
Quote from Hatcher>I had no Idea that this trash talking pre-junior High Bull$hit was going on. I am 44 years old and Don't have time for this $hit.

Hey Hatcher, Do you have time to help me mount an Easy button on my handle bars?:D
Bridget

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net

Hatcher.... you spelled that right....that scares me!

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Quote from Hatcher>I had no Idea that this trash talking pre-junior High Bull$hit was going on. I am 44 years old and Don't have time for this $hit.

Hey Hatcher, Do you have time to help me mount an Easy button on my handle bars?:D
Bridget

The easy button YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!! You already have it.... that is the little bald man in the sauce boat that Blu always rubs for you.... then Chad has a hard time swimming up-strem later

Silly Girl AO obviously has a hard time getting there....even on his tip toes he can't push that fold up high enough to reach the "button"

OMG I knew this would be worth the wait!!!

Premium Features