• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$9500 2013 KTM 300 / 2016 TS/TSS SX120 package "Fastest Boondocking Bike"

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
$9000 2013 KTM 300 / 2016 TS/TSS SX120 package "Fastest Boondocking Bike"

Hi guys. I have really enjoyed this package but time for other things. This was one of the first KTM 300 bikes customized by Randy Siemens a few years back. Bike was purchased new with the express purpose of being a snowbike, but it also rocks on trails as anyone with a KTM 300 can attest. Here is Snowest link to the build:

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354425

2013 KTM 300XC - 300SX Head, 180psi - Cylinder porting; port and polish - SX CDI Box - PC Platinum-2 exhaust system - E-Line Carbon Fiber Pipe Guard - KTM "red" power valve exhaust spring - V-Force 4 Reed Block - APT Cast 38MM Smart Carb as well as 30MM billet Smart Carb (both carbs come with the bike but I have gone back to stock carb) - Custom Neoprene Carb Jacket - Avid Carb Heat System - Custom clean air intake system - Rekluse Core EXP Clutch - Fastway/Pro Moto, Adventure Pegs, Risers and Guards - Moose Racing Grip Heaters (not currently hooked up) - Cyclops 610 Headlight (best on market) - UFO Plastics - Graphics - Giant Loop Wind Guards for hands - Seat Concepts Seat - will include as many OEM parts as I can find (OEM pipe, clutch, manual, 1 complete set of new plastics, etc.) as well as front and rear wheels, swingarm etc. Probably a few extras I am forgetting.

And here's link to Randy's "shakedown" test ride of the bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK1m2wbGLZU

I would like to run it to a dealer to get a reading (?) on total hours, I would estimate less than 75? We got more into the 450 MX bikes a few years after this bike was built and honestly have only run it a few hours the past 2 seasons. It is a lot of fun and carries good track speed.

Current bike market says the bike alone with mods is conservatively worth $5500. $9000 buys it, over $17,000 invested in it.

I'm in southern Idaho and selling it to fund a semester or two of school. Asking a fair price including 2 SmartCarbs. NOTE: Yeti wheel kit in picture NOT included in sale; small tool box and 3.3 gallon Mt. Addiction jug are both included. Bike plastics look 4 years old....because they are. Top tunnel section of TS kit in rear isn't pretty, has had a couple of bags on it. That top piece could stand to be replaced.

Alan 208-316-0629 Please no trades, Johnny Cash Talks. Pix are not the best but should get you started.

part0-11.jpg part0-9.jpg part0-3.jpg part0-2.jpg part0-1.jpg

Last edited:

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
Thank you

Super helpful......what is your point? My kit is an SX kit, with TSS. You're not comparing apples to apples. I am open to serious offers. What something is "worth" is only what someone else is willing to pay for it....you can always go keyboard shopping and find something cheaper if that is your intention.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Super helpful......what is your point? My kit is an SX kit, with TSS. You're not comparing apples to apples. I am open to serious offers. What something is "worth" is only what someone else is willing to pay for it....you can always go keyboard shopping and find something cheaper if that is your intention.

I'm truly trying to help.

Its a 17 le kit with tss and the qs3r shocks.
(So worth more than your 16 sx?)

Good luck

Premium Features