• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TITAN XD

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Just saw a Titan XD ad yesterday promoting $10,000 off. They must be needing to move some inventory.

What's that tell you? If the truck is not selling because it is a great product, then the manufacture has to start "helping" it. They take $10k off of a $65k truck and in one year it is worth $28k.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
One of our customers recently purchased one and they love it.
They have been running Tundras for years.
Very large farming operation.

C

chevota84

Oct 5, 2008
What have you guys been seeing for mileage? The 2 I know of are getting 10-12 driving and single digits towing, that's pretty hard to swallow for the price.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
picup

If i bought one of them from overseas i would have to quit makeing fun of other folks. so i will stay with gm. ford. dodge.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If i bought one of them from overseas i would have to quit makeing fun of other folks. so i will stay with gm. ford. dodge.

I once thought that way too.

Then one day, due to mis-management and top-heavy over compensation GM and Chrysler were circling the drain.
Our government showered these companies with hundreds of billions of OUR money. For some odd reason, the crooks that ran these companies into the ground not only kept their jobs, they continued to hand out bonuses and never felt ANY sacrifice from their incompetence.

Meanwhile, the stockholders, everyday people like you and I lost our money.

So yes, since then I have had a hard on against GM and Chrysler.
I have vowed to never buy a new GM or Chrysler again, (but I probably will because one of my customers who is also a good buddy owns a chevy dealership)

However, I also have customers that own Ford, Nissan and Toyota dealerships, so I certainly would consider those as well.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Gm and Ford make the best trucks and it's not really debatable. Dodge has gotten better the last few years. The imports don't make a 1 ton, that says enough for me.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I got quoted $41,000 for a 2017 F150 3.5L ecoboost XLT. I don't think that any other truck maker offer anything close to the F150 performance at that price point. Please correct me if I'm wrong though still haven't pulled the trigger yet :D

Premium Features