• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**SOLD**YZ450F Snow-proof Intake/Upper Shrouds and Lower Shrouds*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
*** SOLD ***
This is a set of upper and lower radiator shrouds for the 2010-2013 Yamaha YZ450F. The upper shrouds/intake scoops have been snow-proofed by blocking off the stock air inlet and installing one 2" and one 2.5" SLP Flow-rite intake vents in each scoop. The drain holes at the lower back edge of the scoops have also been snow-proofed with SLP Flow-rite material. To complete snow-proofing your intake, you will need to make sure you have the Outerwears pre-filter, supplied with your kit, installed over the stock un-oiled air filter AND seal the scoop to air box interface with weatherstripping. The shrouds are made by Acerbis and are in very good condition with absolutely no cracks, but do have scratches from running through the brush. I've run these nearly all season with zero snow in the airbox issues, even on days when other bikes were repeatedly plugged tight with snow. I am selling these because I am building a new set to use with my updated graphic kit.

Total retail cost for this setup is $183.70 in parts alone. I am asking $105 with free shipping to the lower 48 and payment via paypal. Please note that these do not include any of the stock mounting hardware or the stock rubber radiator bumpers for the upper shrouds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
Sorry for the slow response, my subscriptions don't seem to be working.

Yes, these are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features