• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Withdrawals already

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Season's not even over yet but I'm already missing the incredible conditions we had. Here's one raw GoPro clip from March 13th.

Last edited:

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
It's just not the same as those few march days of 3' deep lake effect. Plus I'm graduating and leaving for good in a week... I already miss it.

T
Jan 9, 2009
Ahh, yeah the graduation sucks for sure. Where are you going to be moving to? Maybe you can give up some of the secret spots :face-icon-small-ton

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Maine for the summer then off to Colorado for grad school. Ahh might be able to point ya in the right direction - take a look at a topo map between south range and twin lakes.

T
Jan 9, 2009
Thanks guys. We did find some really killer stuff just north of Twin Lakes 15 miles or so. Spent a lot of time in there over the last month.

I am always looking for more to explore. When you say between south range and Twin Lakes are you staying on the East or West side of the Highway?

Thanks and Good luck

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
Both... You can easily access a wide array if riding from the powerline that runs from s.r to toivola area. If you start in south range on a pow day and work the loggin road networks that spaghetti off the powerline heading south you eventually run into the highway again near toivola. You can cross the highway and do the same thing over on the side. Plenty of hills easily visible and you will always have your bearings in relationship to the powerline. Another option is always the old prison and the hills and logging network in that area..

Soon as its nice out I am gonna get some riding done for sure! Let me know if your down tdugger or tdbaugha

T
Jan 9, 2009
I am coming on Thrusday early dropping in twin lakes gotta be back home by 5. Sunday I will come again for a tshirt ride.

Not sure if you know where Donken Lake road is just north of Twin LAkes. We are riding just North of there. Haven't made it very far. Plenty of steep and deep plus really open.

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
I am coming on Thrusday early dropping in twin lakes gotta be back home by 5. Sunday I will come again for a tshirt ride.

Not sure if you know where Donken Lake road is just north of Twin LAkes. We are riding just North of there. Haven't made it very far. Plenty of steep and deep plus really open.

Yes I ride back in the there there for sure.. Call that the donkey tower area.. Anyways sorry I missed ya today I woke up late. We are riding Sunday out of south range so let me know if your interested..

Premium Features