• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen Legend Trailer, Turbo Apex, and a Nytro - Peace River

PistonBroke

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I hope I am putting this in the right place, if not mods please move. I am posting this for a friend - let's help him get his iron back!! Any info, please call Tim at 1-780-618-7864.

Thanks in advance.

Last night some time, I had my pewter Legend enclosed trailer stolen with a 2007 yamaha attak 156" mcx 290 kit and a 2010 nytro 162 stolen from Peace River. It's an inline style, all decked out with LED's inside, stereo, etc.
The Attak has a brand new blue CR tunnel on it, K-mod skid, and "Maximum Powersports" decal on the windshield. Nytro has skinz airframe boards.

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

Last edited:

zal

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Alberta and Northern BC
As fast as this went viral, I am lost for words. I thank all of you for your efforts in posting and keeping your eyes and ears peeled. It truly means a lot to myself and my family. Many people may think that they are just machines and are replaceable. This is true, but it is a sport or an activity that my family and friends quite enjoy doing together. Because of thieves, we are missing out on quality family time together. Not only did they steal property from us, but also stole family time. That is what hurts the most.

Thank you to ALL that have reposted, that have friends and family to repost and to all those that have tried to repost. Maybe the world isn't as dark as one thinks. I do believe that there are people who do care. THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEW FRIENDS!

PistonBroke

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
more info

The trailer is Alberta license plate 4EZ224.

Thanks everyone,

Premium Features