For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Fouled Plug Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Currently: Gotta get a couple more rides in...
Paid Premium Member
Thanked 1,346 Times in 849 Posts
PJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default It's on like Donkey Kong! Fight nights a comin!

Carwin is gonna make some serious retribution after his loss to that big azz meathead. Rehab went well and he has changed his training to go the distance. Dos Santos is going down.

2009 T-XP 154

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to PJ-Hunter For This Useful Post:
Ryanlilly (06-10-2011)
Old 06-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Currently: and here we have a monkey with 4 asses
Thanked 3,246 Times in 1,606 Posts
Mafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ-Hunter View Post
Carwin is gonna make some serious retribution after his loss to that big azz meathead. Rehab went well and he has changed his training to go the distance. Dos Santos is going down.

I agree with you Ralph, that "big azz meathead" totally schooled Carwin!

Member of South Dakota Snowmobile Assn.

Support the sport you love, join a club & get involved!

Remember, Pig & Elephant DNA just don't splice

Old 06-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Currently: Turbo triple comming soon!
Ryanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope so! Junior is a bad a** also. Should be a good fight.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Paid Premium Member
PJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafesto View Post
I agree with you Ralph, that "big azz meathead" totally schooled Carwin!
I disagree with that. He didn't land one single punch that hurt Carwin. Carwin on the other hand hurt Lesnar bad. His only fault was no training for a fight that went into other rounds and he punched himself out. Anybody, including Lesnar would have tapped out of a headlock like that.

And guess who's is playing the vagina card again? Yep, the guy that was supposed to fight Des Santos. He pussed out on fighting Carwin twice and then finally was forced into a corner where he had to, and he got lucky. He got his aZZ handed to him the entire fight until Carwin erred. Well, guess what? Carwin trains for more than one round now and he's only lost once. Can't say that about the dumb meathead.

2009 T-XP 154

Old 06-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Ryanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond reputeRyanlilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree with that. He didn't land one single punch that hurt Carwin. Carwin on the other hand hurt Lesnar bad. His only fault was no training for a fight that went into other rounds and he punched himself out. Anybody, including Lesnar would have tapped out of a headlock like that.

And guess who's is playing the vagina card again? Yep, the guy that was supposed to fight Des Santos. He pussed out on fighting Carwin twice and then finally was forced into a corner where he had to, and he got lucky. He got his aZZ handed to him the entire fight until Carwin erred. Well, guess what? Carwin trains for more than one round now and he's only lost once. Can't say that about the dumb meathead.
I agree, any other fight would have been stopped. Brock was not defending himself. Carwin was robbed that night!

Old 06-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Paid Premium Member
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanlilly View Post
I agree, any other fight would have been stopped. Brock was not defending himself. Carwin was robbed that night!
He can't take a punch. Carwin's first punch stunned him so bad, If his head was anything other than solid bone (minus the glass jaw) he'd have been KOd.

I can't believe that Carwin weighed in at 250ish though. He is way way bigger than I am and I'm 6'1" and weigh 220.

2009 T-XP 154

Old 06-11-2011, 10:55 AM

30 lbs of muscle makes a big difference.

Im a personal trainer and you be surprised how much 30 lbs looks on someones frame.

Old 06-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Mafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There's really no reason to make remarks like that.
Nobody would fake injury to the point of surgery to postpone a fight.
To insinuate such indicates ignorance.

I agree Carwin is one tuff man. Anyone headlining these PPV's is a force to respect.

I think tonight will be a great match-up, but just to go against you PJ......JDS wins tonight!
You heard it here 1st!!

Anyone watching it......please keep the rest of us up to speed on how it's going!

Member of South Dakota Snowmobile Assn.

Support the sport you love, join a club & get involved!

Remember, Pig & Elephant DNA just don't splice

Last edited by Mafesto; 06-11-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Currently: ACTIVELY defend your right to ride.
Polaris & Montana Moderator
Thanked 7,892 Times in 4,560 Posts
Scott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I can't strongly say who is going to win. I think this will be a great main event. Based on Carwin's last fight, I think I'd be leaning toward Junior, but they say Carwin had reinvented himself...

Munoz and Meia should be great also.

I'm excited to see KenFlo at 145. Man, he looked lean at weigh-ins last night. I can't believe that he's fought as heavy as 185.

Keep me posted.

OEM parts from Free Agent

Ambassador

Honestly, Honey!!! The shop paid for these mods. They sponsor me now. Really!

Last edited by Scott; 06-11-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Paid Premium Member
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafesto View Post
There's really no reason to make remarks like that.
Nobody would fake injury to the point of surgery to postpone a fight.
To insinuate such indicates ignorance.

I agree Carwin is one tuff man. Anyone headlining these PPV's is a force to respect.

I think tonight will be a great match-up, but just to go against you PJ......JDS wins tonight!
You heard it here 1st!!

Anyone watching it......please keep the rest of us up to speed on how it's going!
Really? It happens all of the time. I find it strangely coincidental that he gets pusssitis everytime an imposing fighter wants to get in the ring with him.

2009 T-XP 154

Old 06-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 06-12-2011, 06:29 AM

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Mafesto For This Useful Post:
Scott (06-12-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 10:10 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 AM
Paid Premium Member
Garage

Click Here to Register