• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

02 sensor question

G

Gone Sleddin

Nov 26, 2007
my aem 02 sensor just reads the --- like it is full lean, all the time. bad sensor or what does this mean?

J

jensen

Feb 27, 2008
Casper, Wyoming
Sensor

Had a buddies sled do this this past weekend. Usually you can add to your orange setting on the box if your afr guage is blinking out and it will take care of it. His wasn't blinking out it was just -----. Well this didn't work on his so he took the sensor out dipped it in the gas tank after it had cooled blew it off and we rode another 100 miles through out the weekend and it worked perfectly fine again.

G

Gone Sleddin

Nov 26, 2007
I think there is something going on with the wiring. was out west last week and on our last day i came out to start my dragon and there was no headlights, no guage on the sled, and no turbo oil pump. brought it home, took it to dealer, everything seems to be working. today, when i started it, it was flickering like it wasnt getting enough power. worked fine while i took it for a ride. shut it down and started it back up about 10 minutes later and just get the ---. there is moisture behind the lense as well. guess i will just keep messing with the connections and see what i come up with

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
I think there is something going on with the wiring. was out west last week and on our last day i came out to start my dragon and there was no headlights, no guage on the sled, and no turbo oil pump. brought it home, took it to dealer, everything seems to be working. today, when i started it, it was flickering like it wasnt getting enough power. worked fine while i took it for a ride. shut it down and started it back up about 10 minutes later and just get the ---. there is moisture behind the lense as well. guess i will just keep messing with the connections and see what i come up with
Are you familiar with the vr problems on dragons? Has your vr ever been changed?

Premium Features