• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOURCAST II

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
I finally got to give the video to a consultant I work for but before I gave it to him I told him the story behind one of if not the best sled flik of all time so he was pretty stoked to check it out.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Jorli's work was ahead of its time. The video captured shots that the ski industry uses now and other sled films need to catch up to. Unfortunatly nobody in the sled industry has the budget to accomplish it. The video is a masterpiece show casing Jorli's talents... would love for him to be able to make a new video, and ride in it for that matter :)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Yep ... got to agree this and Evolution are the best in this format.

I like pretty much all sled videos but this one climbs over the top!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Not sure how, but I somehow managed to MISS this film last year.
Just went to the website and bought a copy.!

If it is as good as everyone says it is, I will do what I can to help get a few more copies out into circulation.

We, as a community, desperately need to SUPPORT this sport and encourage anyone who is out there doing their best to grow it !!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Sorry everyone, there will not be a sequel to Fourcast. There is no support in the snowmobile game for this type of media and the Film only made back %10 of what it cost. Manufacturers won't support it, distributors only want film brand names. Unfortunately this industry doesn't allow new good products to rise up.

OK
I am a bit confussed here.
Did the status of Fourcast 2 JUST recently change?

Published on Jul 17, 2012 by SnowRideAdventures
The long awaited sequel to the original feature picture will be available August 15th, 2012 on DVD, Blu-Ray and itunes. Fourcast 2 brings a new level of insight into big mountain snowmobiling and features Keith Curtis, Troy Lakusta, Clint Miller, Grant Clarke, Jorli Ricker and many others. www.highmarkfilms.com

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SnowRide-Adventures/248624841834595?ref=hl

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t3xlsar5Bls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
Awesome Jorli, I shared it on my facebook. I will be wanting a few copies so which is the best and fastest way to get them ?

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
You are looking at an old post from way back, Fourcast was produced in 2009, Fourcast 2 is at the replicators and should out next week. I saw you purchased a DVD, I refunded your money and sent you 5 DVDs of the original movie, I will send you Fourcast 2 as soon as they are available. Cheers-Jorli

OK I am a bit confussed here. Did the status of Fourcast 2 JUST recently change?
This trailer looks like the movie was pretty much a done deal with a hard release date??

Published on Jul 17, 2012 by SnowRideAdventures

The long awaited sequel to the original feature picture will be available August 15th, 2012 on DVD, Blu-Ray and itunes. Fourcast 2 brings a new level of insight into big mountain snowmobiling and features Keith Curtis, Troy Lakusta, Clint Miller, Grant Clarke, Jorli Ricker and many others. www.highmarkfilms.com
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SnowRide-Adventures/248624841834595?ref=hl

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7KB8Zam0MOI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I HATE IT when that happens.
I see the date now.
Thought it was a current thread and didn't see it was from 2011.

But, I am happy to see that you decided to press forward with a 2nd film inspite of your earlier problems.

GOOD FOR YOU!

B

beans

Nov 27, 2007
Preston, WA
I am excited to see the 2nd Fourcast. I own a copy of the first and it is the only sled film in my collection that gets watched again and again. Tough to believe i have had my copy almost 3 years now. The cinematography is 2nd to none. Most sled movies are good to watch once or twice.....I seem to buy a few a year as I need a fix in the fall as I wait for the snow to fly. Not that most sled movies are not good, there are only a few great segments out there and 1 great film. IMO The only film worth showing an outsider to our sport is Fourcast. It was produced in a way that makes an experienced sledder want to get out and ride and someone who has never spent a minute on a sled want to get into the sport.

Jorli's passion for the sport is evident through his progressive films/ segments and dedication to keep producing quality work against all odds.

Last edited:
J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Thanks, I do appreciate the compliments but there are others doing great work as well. Fourcast 2 is a different film from the original, I didn't want to make the same movie twice and I felt that the first show dragged a bit, Fourcast 2 moves quicker, the story elements seem to flow better- at least IMO. I worked with relatively unknown riders this year because I wanted to show that there are more than a select group of super pros that can ride and are worthy of exposure. As a producer, you watch for talent and try to push the right people to top. Its really nice to work with people that are enthusiastic and don't bring their egos on to the hill. All the guys featured in Fourcast 2 are not just great snowmobilers, they are also really nice people- Troy, Keith, Grant and Clint, thank you!!!!. Fourcast was an expose of the sport for the benefit of the industry, but as we found out, the industry has little interest in reciprocating support. Fourcast 2 is group of passionate snowmobilers coming together to showcase our skills and perspectives with next to zero industry affiliation- the exception being Keith. I'm very greatful to all those that have supported the show and especially our media partners, SnoWest, Sledheads, Snowtrax TV and Mountain Sledder Mag. Bryan, Troy, Scott, Thanks for making this happen and I hope everyone enjoys the show.

Cheers!-J

I am excited to see the 2nd Fourcast. I own a copy of the first and it is the only sled film in my collection that gets watched again and again. Tough to believe i have had my copy almost 3 years now. The cinematography is 2nd to none. Most sled movies are good to watch once or twice.....I seem to buy a few a year as I need a fix in the fall as I wait for the snow to fly. Not that most sled movies are not good, there are only a few great segments out there and 1 great film. IMO The only film worth showing an outsider to our sport is Fourcast. It was produced in a way that makes an experienced sledder want to get out and ride and someone who has never spent a minute on a sled want to get into the sport.

Jorli's passion for the sport is evident through his progressive films/ segments and dedication to keep producing quality work against all odds.

Last edited:
Premium Features