• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming in the Valley of the Chutes yesterday

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
"Grizzly Adams did have a beard":D Shain got big head after his baller/rockstar/hollywood like pulls on his Twisted Turbo. You guys are freakin nuts, keep it up.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
DANG!!! That's a BIG helmet.

Shainrulethemountain.jpg

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Great Pictures!!!! Fun Day 4 sure!!! Nice meeting some of you!!! The video footage is going to be great!!!! I managed to capture a couple free riders doing some good pull's and launching some big air!!!!

Wish everyone would of had there S.W. names for all to see..... I can't believe how many good people were up riding and how many of you all are Snowesters....

Cheers

B
Jan 22, 2009
Great Pictures!!!! Fun Day 4 sure!!! Nice meeting some of you!!! The video footage is going to be great!!!! I managed to capture a couple free riders doing some good pull's and launching some big air!!!!

Wish everyone would of had there S.W. names for all to see..... I can't believe how many good people were up riding and how many of you all are Snowesters....

Cheers

Do you have any big air pics you can post?

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
no ts8 jim has no love for us any more witch Im sure dan will be fine on his own, find the fottage from this epic day in the adventures of the Krazycanadian, and mmm 7. This day was truly one to remember, I never seen so many chutes slayed for the chopper in one day there were at least 100 people on the mountain it looked like total kaos but ended up totally organized. Great job Dan and Greg, thanks for the memories.

No Shain or Dan in TS8? What the heck?

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Great pics everyone! That is an awesome riding area! Kudos to Dan for putting together an epic ride!!

No Shain or Dan in TS8? What the heck?

Dan is now making his own movies. As much as we wanted him to have a section in TS8, the high avy danger early and yukky snow conditions kept us from meeting up (so far). If we do not meet up this spring, PLEASE KRAZY plan for a section in TS9!!!! And Shain will be starring in Dan's new movie and as we all know, Stanger is one of the best riders out there!!

And I have plenty of love for these guys, not sure why Shain posted that.

JIM

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
"And I have plenty of love for these guys, not sure why Shain posted that."

If I were to guess, it would have to be due too the hatred that Brad has seemed to develop for him and your choice to not do any filming of Shain's climbs for TS8.

Unfortunatly, it is due to this kind of negativity within the sport from those individuals that I will not be buying anything (including video's) that promote them and their business. Nothing personal Jim, just don't agree with who your endorsing there.

MX

Looking forward to MMM7 and CC,s new adventures.

Last edited:
S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Those are some awesome pictures Zoom, I am glad that your boys do this with you. Thanks for posting such cool pictures for all of us to see who couldn't be there. I'm not sure which video to get next year, will have to wait and see which one has the least annoying music throughout.:) riding is usually all the same in the video's...FANTASTIC!!:):)

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Do you have any big air pics you can post?

I was filming with one of Dan's video camera's..... I gave it back to him at the end of the day at the chopper.....

Sorry....

I'm sure it looks good though.... Some of the sick climbs had the chopper in frame just perfect as the rider's were making their climbs...... I like those shot's 2.....

Hope they make the edit section!!

Premium Features