• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mamai Valley, Baikal (Russia)

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Wow, you guys have some sick terrain and beautiful powder. Looks pretty similar to what we ride in BC.:face-icon-small-coo

T
Sep 1, 2011
Russia
Wow, you guys have some sick terrain and beautiful powder. Looks pretty similar to what we ride in BC.:face-icon-small-coo

The place is awesome, but we have big differences in the terrain very many trees, especially birch and larch that grow close and tightly that it is very bad for for a-arms.

Panorama (17 mb) Panorama Mamai

R

realbass

Feb 3, 2009
Russia, Krasnoyarsk
6yqerymy.jpg

it was yesterday. White is going.

Galaxy Nexus Tapatalk

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
Nice equipment, where do you acquire your selection of gear ? do you attend Sled show events for your needs outside of Russia, or is there a local dealer you work with. I noticed in the video one of you drive a 1 ton dually 4 x 4 with a sled deck, expensive to import and the only one I have ever seen in Russia, good to see were not the only ones throwing away money on oys around the world.

T
Sep 1, 2011
Russia
Nice equipment, where do you acquire your selection of gear?
Everything you buy in the U.S. and then send us to the most remote places.Everything you see in the video bought for their earnings, and this leaves us 2-3 more expensive than in your country (U.S.).
do you attend Sled show events for your needs outside of Russia, or is there a local dealer you work with.
No it is very expensive for us, we do not have sponsors, it is very sad! Although the snow cross guys sponsored by oil or gas companies for example"Gazprom"!

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Wow, you guys have some unbelievable terrain and conditions, it also looks like very high avalanche danger and potential as well. I would love to check it out one day! Thanks for sharing. Cheers! Jorli

Premium Features